On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering:
- The long anticipated Durham Investigation Report dropped yesterday and we’re unpacking the biggest points in the 400 page document
- With Title-42 behind us, just how bad is the situation down on the U.S. Southern Border?
- Joe Biden delivers a commencement speech at Howard University and proclaims white nationalism as the largest problem our nation faces today (really).
- Ron DeSantis underwhelms in Iowa even after inclement weather cancels the Donald Trump Rally. We hear the arguments from both sides of the isle.
Guests: In Order of Appearance
- All profile handles are for Twitter
Jim Pfaff (@jimpfaff) & (@AgainstNice) Former Capitol Hill Chief of Staff
Gavin Wax (@GavinWax) President, New York Young Republican Club
Club site: https://nyyrc.com/
Josh Hammer (@josh_hammer) Newsweek Opinion Editor, Podcast Host
Kenny Cody (@KDCodyTN) Columnist, Newsmax, Contributor, The National Pulse
Subscribe to the show and rate it, don’t forget to leave a review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. And be sure to download, listen, like follow and SHARE Steak for Breakfast content!
- Steak for Breakfast:
email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steak for Substack: https://steakforbreakfastpodcast.substack.com
MyPillow: Promo Code: STEAK at checkout
Via the Phone: 800-658-8045
My Patriot Cigar Co. Enter Promo Code: STEAK
Farmer Bill’s Premium Beef Jerky: Use Promo Code: STEAK at checkout
Episode 275On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: House
Episode 274On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: The m
Episode 273On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: Joe B
Episode 272On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: The U