On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering:
- With Title-42 coming to a close, the stage is set for the largest humanitarian disaster our country has ever seen. We’re bringing you the latest.
- President Trump sat down with CNN’s Kaitlan Collins for a historic town hall. We’ve got all the highlights and more.
- The progressive media melted down after the Trump town hall, and we’re bringing you the best cope and seethes from the MSM.
- House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer introduces us to the latest regarding developments with the investigation into the Biden Family influence peddling scheme.
Guests: In order of Appearance
- All profile handles are for Twitter
Congressman Cory Mills (@RepMillsPress) Representative, FL-7
Liz Harrington(@realLizUSA) Spokeswoman, President Donald J. Trump
David Bernhardt (@davidbernhardt - on TS) 53rd Secretary of the Interior
Website (book): https://davidlbernhardt.com/
Congressman George Santos (@RepSantosNY03) Representative NY-3
Subscribe to the show and rate it, don’t forget to leave a review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. And be sure to download, listen, like follow and SHARE Steak for Breakfast content!
- Steak for Breakfast:
email the show: email@example.com
Steak for Substack: https://steakforbreakfastpodcast.substack.com
MyPillow: Promo Code: STEAK at checkout
Via the Phone: 800-658-8045
My Patriot Cigar Co. Enter Promo Code: STEAK
Farmer Bill’s Premium Beef Jerky: Use Promo Code: STEAK at checkout
Episode 275On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: House
Episode 274On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: The m
Episode 273On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: Joe B
Episode 272On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: The U