On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering:
- With a week before Title-42 is expires the Senate and House Republicans are preparing the American public for the greatest humanitarian disaster in our nations history
- As we celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the Dobbs decision leak, Supreme Court Justice, Clarance Thomas comes under a new round of attacks from the radical, progressive left
- As Hunter Biden bounces between family court and U.S. Attorney General’s office in Delaware, the Biden teams prepares for a possible indictment as early as next week.
- From Joe Biden’s absence of public eye to the latest with Donald Trump’s reelection endeavors we’re hitting the biggest points to complete your news week.
Guests: In order of Appearance
- All profile handles are for Twitter
Christina Bobb (@christina_bobb) Attorney, Trump 2024, Author
Boris Epshteyn (@BorisEP) Special Assistant, Donald J. Trump
Alex Bruesewitz (@alexbruesewitz) CEO, X-Strategies, Consultant
Subscribe to the show, and rate it, don’t forget to leave a review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. and be sure to download, listen, like follow and SHARE Steak for Breakfast content!
- Steak for Breakfast:
email the show: email@example.com
Steak for Substack: https://steakforbreakfastpodcast.substack.com
MyPillow: Promo Code: STEAK at checkout
Via the Phone: 800-658-8045
My Patriot Cigar Co. Enter Promo Code: STEAK
Farmer Bill’s Premium Beef Jerky: Use Promo Code: STEAK at checkout
Episode 275On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: House
Episode 274On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: The m
Episode 273On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: Joe B
Episode 272On today’s Episode of the Steak for Breakfast Podcast, we are covering: The U